Baker Tilly Isle of Man provides comprehensive corporate and administration services to both start up and established international financial technology (“Fintech”) businesses.
The Fintech world encompasses the areas of trading and transactions of digital/Crypto currency’s (Bitcoin, Ethereum) , ICO (initial coin offerings), and the developments of a range of applications and services delivered through blockchain or de-centralized systems.
The Isle of Man has secured itself as the most popular jurisdiction for Fintech due to its technical infrastructure, reputation, regulation and legal system. All these factors are driving a thriving and growing Fintech industry.
We offer to the Fintech industry:
- Multi-jurisdictional company formation and administration
- Regulatory advisory, application and administration – Designated Business (DNFBP)
- Sourcing Fintech expertise in the Isle of Man (legal/ technical)
- VAT registration and administration
- Tax compliance
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering) – advisory and implementation
- Banking and financial control
- Access to loan and equity funding available via the Isle of Man Enterprise Development Scheme.
- Access to the Financial Assistance Scheme available on up to 40% capital expenditure (on successful application)